Priceline Hotel: 3* San Francisco (USW) Warwick

Packbacker
By Packbacker,
in

I need help. Looking on this board I see that a few of you have gotten $88 in SF. I am going to be in SF from 7/28 to 7/30. I have sumitted bids ranging from $85 all the way to $120 for a four star hotel using 3-4 different locations. mostly around Fishermans wharf and Union Square. I have been rejected each time. Any suggestions?

Finally got an accepted bid. I got a little impatient and most likely could have gotten a little better deal but I am leaving for Monterey tomorrow on business and I wanted to wrap the SF part of the trip up before I left. I tried several bids for Fisherman's wharf, USE, USW (union square east, west) 4* only starting at $85 and increasing at $5 per bid up to $120 for about three days in a row only adding boutique when I got to $100. this morning I tried $90 and was rejected I went to $100 and added 3* and was accepted at the Warwick Hotel in USE I think. In the past, the closer I got to my arrival date the better deal I would be able to get but I wanted to get this out of the way since my family would be traveling with me this time. I would normally not increase my bid that much and lower the star rating at the same time but...like I said I got a little impatient. Good hunting.

PB

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]