See Hotel Website

Check-In Date: Tue, Jul 22, 2008 / After 03:00 PM

Check-Out Date: Thu, Jul 24, 2008 / 12:00 PM

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $125.00

Subtotal: $250.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $45.25

Total Charges*: $295.25

Congratulations on your win!

Not sure if you purchased this the same day as posted, but the hotel is currently showing a sold-out condition for these dates so this is probaby a very nice deal during a busy time for the hotel.

Thank you for sharing your winning bid with the board and for using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

In DC, the date of travel, and the winning bid date were the same. I am in a different time zone, so in my time zone, it was still the day before the first night of the stay.

This bid was for a 2.5* hotel for Dupont, and White House. I was upgraded from the 2.5* to the 3*. I had previously tried at amounts at $110 for 3* and 4* hotels without any success.

When I checked, the 2.5* Courtyard Marriott in Dupont was $269, and the 3* Marriott Wardman was $274.

Thanks for a great site. I have your PRICELINE link on the bookmarks toolbar.

For anyone following along, if you bookmark our links, please RIGHT mouse click our PRICELINE (and HOTWIRE) link and select 'add to favorites' or 'bookmark this link' form the popup menu... we will not get credit if you click the link and then bookmark the ensuing page.

Thanks! :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]