Priceline Hotel: Need advice for Vaughn

gojays_1
By gojays_1,
in

Hello,

We are considering going to Canada's Wonderland next week and were thinking about staying at a hotel nearby. It's in Maple which is near Vaughn. I managed to find Vaughn in the Richmond Hill zone.

I went to the hotel list and did not find any listed for Richmond Hill or Vaughn. The area we want has 1-4 star hotels.

I also did not find any bidding advice listed.

Any idea how to start the search for hotels in the area and where to start bidding?

Thanks

Wayne

Once your plans are firm let us know the date(s) of your stay, maximum bid, and minimum star rating and we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow. As far as which hotels you might receive, you are going to be bidding fairly blindly on this one.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hope it's not too late, but spelling is actually "VAUGHAN" (with an A) Not sure, but that might work better. There are a few hotels in North York around Finch/Hwy. 400 and Steeles/Hwy 400 (Holiday Inn Express, Travelodge, etc.), just off the highway which are easily accessible to Wonderland.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]