Priceline Hotel: 3* Atlanta (Airport ATL) Embassy Suites

dknn
By dknn,
in

I am looking for a hotel from July 28-30 and noticed a 3 star with the following amenities:

Airport Shuttle

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

I am guessing it is the Country Inn & Suites Airport by looking at the pinned Hotwire list. However, doing a package search, it is classified as a 2.5* and does not list high-speed internet access (which it does have). Does the package and individual hotel search rate the hotels the same? Or is possible that the package search list the hotel as 2.5* while the hotel opaque search lists it as 3*.

I know I can definately get a 2.5* on priceline for 38/night which would probably be the Country Inn.

Thanks for the help

There are two Country Inn and Suite properties in this zone, the 2.5* you're seeing in the vacation product is the "north" location, the one reported in the hotel list is the "south" location. Notice that the country inn and suites that you're refering to also has different amenity icons than those you've listed above.

Best guess for the above property would be the Country Inn and Suites South, but i'll add that La Quinta properties and Holiday Inn Express properties often have these amenities too, so those would be secondary guesses as well (although both of these are more often rated 2.5* than 3*, but we do see each of them at the 3* level too)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]