Hotwire Hotel: 3* Dallas (Downtown-Turtle Creek) Summerfield Suites Uptown

dmirsky
By dmirsky,
in

Need help figuring this one out (I don't see it listed on the Hotwire list of Dallas hotels):

3* Downtown Dallas-Turtle Creek

Suite, Fitness Center, Laundry, Complimentary Breakfast, Pool, Kitchenette

Travel information: 4.5 miles to Dallas Love Field (DAL), 15.2 miles to Dallas/Fort Worth Intl. (DFW)

$79/night

Thank you!

Success!

3* in Downtown Dallas-Turtle Creek IS the Hyatt Summerfield Suites Downtown/Uptown. (Just as an FYI, some websites still have it listed as the Bradford Homesuites - Downtown Dallas.)

Here are the details:

Hyatt Summerfield Suites Dallas/Uptown

1 room, 2 nights (11/18/08-11/20/08)

$79.00 per night x 2 nights: $158.00

Tax recovery charge and fees: $28.99

Total: $186.99

The lowest published rate for this hotel is currently $161/night (using AAA). So I'd say this is a pretty good deal (over 50% off!)

By the way, I booked it using the HOTWIRE link from your previous post. We're going to a concert at the AA Arena - which is pretty much across the street from this hotel, so I'm pretty happy with the results. Thanks for the help!

Congratulations on your success... an EXCELLENT deal!

Glad to hear this works out well for your needs and you received the hotel you were hoping for... we're happy to have helped.

Thanks for sharing your results with the board and for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay (and the concert)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]