Priceline Hotel: Failed 4* Las vegas south north strip and west of strip

fknb
By fknb,
in

Going out October 11th - Oct 18.

Figured I would get cheap weekday and fill in the more expensive weekend 2 rooms.

I want to stay at 4 star on the strip but will also take Rio west of strip.

I have the Orleans ( off strip 3 Star) booked as a backup, 46 night weekdays and around 100 for weekend

October must be more expensive, I have plenty of time to wait or find specials.

Used the PRICELINE link

I thought the difference between your topic title and post was a typo... so you're looking for 10/11-10/17 and then you'll separately search for 10/17? If so, i got it.

These are currently expensive dates in Vegas, how high are you willing to bid for a 4* hotel in the strip zones?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry if I have made this confusing,

I am arriving October 11 Saturday

Returning October 18.

Since weekend is so expensive I was going to find something cheap for Saturday night,

Then 12-17 Sunday - Thursday stay on strip, then again something cheap for Friday night.

I have the Orleans booked as a backup so I wanted to find the 12-17 first at a good price and if not just stick with the Orleans

Most I want to pay for 12-17 is $70

Plane tickets are already booked, Looking back it would have made more sense to fly in Sunday to Sunday.

You can, and should, continue to try, but based upon current rates i'm doubtful you'll find a 4* hotel on the strip for $70 or less on the above dates.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know if you have any luck or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]