Priceline Hotel: 3* Pittsburgh (Downtown) Courtyard

chrissieuk
By chrissieuk,
in

Used PRICELINE link from this site.

Bid up to $66, then was prompted to add $17, which was accepted. Average price is $229/night. Absoultely delighted!

Coming from Scotland, UK to explore Pittsburgh, watch baseball & College football.

Hopefully, there are no problems for PRICELINE with my UK credit card!

Thanks for all your hints & tips on this website.

Congratualtions on your win!

Looks like a very nice deal for such an extended stay!

I recently posted that iw as in Pittsburgh about a year or so ago... do take the inclinator ride to the 'heights' area (behind Station Square) as it give some great views and a bird's eye view of the city.

Thanks for the post and for using our PRICELINE links to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...

Is the Courtyard now being considered a 3*? It was a 2.5* when I was last in Pittsburgh (and booked through PRICELINE). It's a very nice hotel, so I can see why it was upgraded - just wondering because I've seen people post it as a win for both 2.5 and 3 stars around the same timeframe and was wondering what star level to bid for whenever I travel there next.

See this Priceline New Star Rating System thread.

If you go to PRICELINE and click the MY TRIPS (in the my profile link near the top of their home page) do you see your previous win and this property now rated 3 stars?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]