Hotwire Hotel: 4* Boston (Boston Common-Theatre District) Jurys Hotel

Tellurian
By Tellurian,
in

Okay -- I am NOT proud of this win, but under the circumstances, it was the best I could do. Boston was quite sold out due to graduations for the night of June 4th, 2008. I had appointments in town starting at 6 am and into the afternoon; I desperately wanted a base IN town. I called just about every hotel--even Jury's, but was turned down. Enter Hotwire- 4* Hotel in Boston Commons-Theater District, Restaurant, Fitness, Smoke-Free, Hi-Speed Internet and Business; $452 + $56.65 = $508.85. OUCH! But otherwise I was only finding rooms for $700+ or nothing, so I took the bait and Jury's Boston Hotel it was.

I admit it was very nice, very convenient, and it avoided the stress that an out-of-town place would have caused. Sometimes you just have to pay up.

I did make the rez through the betterbidding HOTWIRE link. You can book this hotel on HOTWIRE much more cheaply most of the time, just watch out for events!

Nothing to be ashamed of with this win... as you say, sometimes you have to pay up as that is what the market demands.

Although much higher than we usually see, your note above indicates that you saved about $250 on a one nite stay, which is pretty good in my book :)

Can you please add the amenities shown before your purchase to this thread. You can still view these by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks for sharing your results and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Hope the meetings were worth it! :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the encouragement. Everything did go very well for me. :) I did include the amenities - guess they did not stand out enough in my post. Here they are from my Hotwire account:

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]