Priceline Hotel: Paris hotel near attractions

ron227
By ron227,
in

I am looking for a hotel from Aug 10-13 in Paris. I am looking to spend less than $150/night. $100/night would be ideal but I understand this is Paris. This is my first time so I don't know the area. I would prefer a hotel near the tourist attractions, not in the suburbs. any help would be appreciated, thanks.

You should do a little research first and determine which sights you want to see and where they are located. Paris is a fairly spreadout city and "the sights" are located all over. Fortunately there is a good subway and bus system which makes getting around fairly easy (and 'unlimited' cards makes it affordable... even if the falling dollar does not), but you should still try to be centrally located to the sights you intend to visit as well as in an area with a major subway line.

What is the minimum star rating you're seeking? (keep in mind that star ratings differ in Europe from those in the US and although i didn't let it spoil my vacation, my trip to Paris last year was less than it should have been based upon the 3* property i selected)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]