Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Orlando (Disney Main Gate-Celebration) Best Western Lakeside

search_182
By search_182,
in

Hi board,

I am currently looking for the fourth and last hotel for my Florida vacation. I checked hotwire and found the following two offers for 03/11/09 - 03/15/09:

2.5* hotel in Disney Main Gate - Celebration Area

39$

non-smoking

fitness

pool

restaurant

business

laundry

hi-speed internet

My best guess would be the Best Western Lakeside, but since I am relatively new to hotwire I am still a little unsure...

2.5* hotel in Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney

42$

Customer Favorite PLUS they say it has a 3.5/5 rating at tripadvisor

comp breakfast

fitness

pool

business

laundry

hi-speed internet

My best guess for this one would be the Extended Stay Deluxe LBV, I am not sure though.

What do you guys on the board think? Should the second one be the Extended Stay I would go for it as soon as the price sinks to 39$ again, which it has done every now and then in the last couple of days.

Thanks and cheers

What do you guys on the board think?

The Extended Stay Deluxe rooms typically have only one bed and a sleeper sofa. If you need two beds, you should check with the hotel to make sure that they have some rooms with two beds (some of them do) and hope that you can get one, be prepared for a less comfortable sleep on the sofa/floor, or pick another hotel.

The reviews for this one are generally good, so the quality should not be an issue.

As well, when two beds are available at ESA branded properties, there is usually an additional charge.... but i didn't see anything stating that the OP was searching for more than double occupancy (and HOTWIRE does allow you to search for up to quad occupancy, if that is what is needed)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I ended up booking the 2.5* hotel in Disney Main Gate - Celebration Area

39$

non-smoking

fitness

pool

restaurant

business

laundry

hi-speed internet

hotwire also provided that the hotel has a 4/5 rating and 420+ reviews at tripadvisor.

It is indeed the Best Western Lakeside Hotel. Total Price: 182$, savings of 120$. Not too much, but after I've gotten so lucky with my other hotel rates recently I have to say the price is very good. And thanks to the strong Euro the whole vacation is rather cheap anyway ;-)

Thanks for your help.

I started my booking thru the forums HOTWIRE link :-)

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear you received the hotel you were hoping for and are happy with the results.

Total Price: 182$, savings of 120$. Not too much
Somebody's getting spoiled :)

40% off certainly seems pretty good to me!

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]