Priceline Hotel: Help with Long Beach July 27 to August 1

westie
By westie,
in

Can you please follow-up your Priceline Wisconsin Dells and Priceline Madison threads with any decisions/plans you have made for those stays.

In regards to the above, is $80-$100 the price range you found for previous winning bids reported in this area or is that your maximum bid? Are you willing to pay more for a 4* vs. a 3* OR are you looking for the least expensive 3* or better hotel for these dates? Did you want to try for the complete stay up to your maximum budget first before considering splitting the bid?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I thought I did follow up by letting you know I cancelled my Hilton reservation, and then rebooked using your link, for Wisconsin. Did not use Priceline.

Did not find any recent winning bids. That is my bid range. I don't want to pay more than $100, but the least expensive 3* or better hotel for the dates sounds good.

Except for the 1st night, can even stay in cheaper area, for nicer hotel.

Thanks.

You can stay aboard the Queen Mary hotel, which is $83.31 per night (30% off) via Orbitz.com. You can use coupon code SUMMERFAM for an additional 10% off per night, making this about $75 bucks or so per night.

The hotel is a former ocean liner and it looks pretty neat to me - definitely a "unique" hotel experience.

"A legendary transatlantic ocean liner rich in history and tradition once carried royalty, celebrities, and soldiers. Come explore the Queen Mary from bow to stern with nostalgic tours, shopping arcade, and spectacular ocean and skyline vistas. Guests do not merely check in, they stroll aboard, sleep in original art deco staterooms, and dine in award winning restaurants."

Please use the site's link to Orbitz.com if this idea is of interest.

I thought I did follow up by letting you know I cancelled my Hilton reservation
So you decided to head straight up for the nite of the 7th? (i'll merge the two threads if that is the case)
You can stay aboard the Queen Mary hotel, which is $83.31 per night (30% off) via Orbitz.com. You can use coupon code SUMMERFAM for an additional 10% off per night, making this about $75 bucks or so per night.
Any interest in this deal posted by AaronJB?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks Aaron JB. I have to spend a few days in/around Long Beach during the week. I was going to look for 4* in LA/Orange County area for a great deal. I have gotten fantastic deals on the weekend in Downtown LA in the past, but was concerned about "during the week". Your suggestion of the Queen Mary might just be the answer !!! Inexpensive, stately and fun !!

Thanks for the hint

Been in Salt lake City, and now in Wisconsin Dells. Been so tired, water parks too fun, haven't worked on my bids at all. But thanks so much, I will look into the Queen Mary. My son will be at Long Beach State University from the 28th on, I just need a clean place to sleep, but I do prefer free net.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]