Hotwire Hotel: Which Anaheim North or South for Angels Stadium

lmogie
By lmogie,
in

Hi

Can anyone help me. I am looking for a hotel room as close to Angel stadium as possible. Does anyone have any tips or assistance for me please? There are so many locations and I think it is one of the Disneyland ones, but which one I am not sure. I am looking for July 19th and possibly the 18th too. My freinds are staying at the Marriott and they want $219 a night! Looking to stay as close to them as possible.

Thank you!

Lynn

You've posted this in the Los Angeles section of the board... am i correct that this should be in the Orange County section?

If so, the Marriott, and Angels Stadium are both in the Anaheim North zone, although some hotels in the Northwest section of the Anaheim South zone could be closer to the Marriott than the 'outer' boundaries of the North zone. (i'm assuming that you have more of a desire to be near the Marriott than the Stadium)

How far away is acceptable? What is your minimum star rating and your maximum budget? (before fees and taxes)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for your quick response. I didn't think of it being in Orange county you are probably right. Freinds said Mariott is 1.6 miles from Stadium, but yes by the Marriot would be best for getting together with them. It would be nice to get something for around $100-$120 before taxes of possible.

Thank you!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]