Priceline Hotel: 4* Las Vegas (North,South,West Strip) Need 5 Rooms

jms278
By jms278,
in

I'm looking for 5 rooms at any 4* Hotel on the North or South Strip or West of the Strip. I was thinking of bidding $60-$70 per night. Considering the amount of rooms and hotel rating of 4* should my initial bid be higher?

A friend of mine has bid $30 for a 4* West of the Strip and he's stayed at the Rio twice for that price. Granted he's only bidding for one room and i'm bidding for 5.

Any advice and how i should go about doing this? I'm looking to stay in vegas in Sept. Checking in Sept 5th, Checking out Sept. 7th.

Thank you for your help. This is a really great forum.

Jeff

Welcome to BetterBidding!

That rate at the Westin looks pretty good. Given that the Westin is slightly off the strip (slightly East of the strip) is this an acceptable property/location for you?

What is your maximum bid (per nite per room before fees and taxes) for this stay?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Based on my recent travel experience, i would stay away from bidding for 4* in south strip for the simple reason that westin is the only hotel most people end up with.

read my reviews. $10.5 per night as resort fee and on top of it refreshment fees of $12 for no refreshments inside.

I would try bidding for 4* in north strip even thought there is only one i suppose there going by the hotel list there.

but as thereuare said, if you end up bidding for $44-50 then its okay priced considering resort and other crap fees.

good luck,

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]