GA Atlanta Hilton Garden Inn

starbucksgirl
By starbucksgirl,
in

I have stayed at this hotel repeatedly over the last 3 years. I usually try to win this hotel on Priceline when going to the Atlanta area.

This is a very nice hotel in the Perimeter business district in the Northern part of Atlanta. I like coming to this hotel on the weekends because this area is not crowded and it provides convenient access to all of the other areas of Atlanta that we might want to visit. We also love this hotel because it is close to a large mall, close to Costco and close to Trader Joes (which we don't have in Nashville......yet.....we'll get one sometime this fall)!

The hotel is very clean and very nice for a 2.5* hotel. The people at check-in are usually nice to work with although not always the most polished group of individuals that I've ever seen. Some of them are professional and some of them are not professional but they are all generally nice. The rooms are a decent size and the beds are comfortable. The pillows are usually pretty nice too. The parking at the hotel is free, however, it is up a large hill (this is the ONLY negative that I can think of for this hotel). It helps to park and unload your luggage and check in to your room and then go and park your car.

The hotel serves a breakfast in the morning (they charge for this). I have heard from others that it is a nice breakfast. We usually drive over to the Corner Bakery in Atlanta to get some great mueslix and coffee instead (great patio, great food, great people watching). What more do you need?

I think that this hotel is a great deal for Atlanta. I routinely get this hotel for around $37 a night and you couldn't ask for a better environment (close to the freeway too)!

• 1 month later...

I agree with everything in your review starbucksgirl! I got my room for $41 in August. I personally thought the hotel was much nicer than a 2 1/2*, The only negative is the parking up the hill. But they do have a little golf cart that they will take you up and down in. We were there when our grandson was born at Northside Hospital. We used the shuttle to go back & forth to the hospital instead of hassling with the parking at Northside (and the hill at the hotel!). The shuttle operator was fantastic. (I have also stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport and Tampa and they were equally nice.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]