Hotwire Hotel: 4* Halifax Westin Nova Scotian

brooker32
By brooker32,
in

Hi

I have never used hotwire before and am a little nervous using it. It lists a 4* in Halifax for Oct 11-13 for $79 with this message:

"Traveler Rating(3.5 out of 5) from Trip advisor

What's this? Based on:60+ customer reviews Last Reviewed:June 2008."

The only one listed as 4 * with a 3 and 1/2 *user rating with over 60 reviews that I could find on Tripadvisor is the Westin. Am I reading that correct?

As well, the Westin seems to match the TripAdvisor ratings... so while this property has not yet been identified, this would be our best guess too. (the Marriott Harbourfront seems like a possibility too, but i think the Westin is a better 'first guess')

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and helping us confirm this property for the Hotwire Hotel List.

Glad to hear you received the hotel you were expecting and that the board was helpful in your purchase.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]