Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (Airport Ohare ORD) Hyatt Regency ORD

TBQ
By TBQ,
in

Need was for a quick overnight layover at the airport. Business travel must be at a low point, as most ORD-area rated seem lower than usual.

First bid attempt @ $45 was accepted. Total with tax + PL fee was $59.04

Best rate at Hyatt.com was $139 + tax. Savings are somewhere in the neighbohood of $90 - not too shabby :)

I did my part to keep Better Bidding going by getting to Priceline via BB's easy-to-use PRICELINE link.

Congratulations on your win!

Looks like a great rate for a 4* Hyatt property... glad you're happy with the results and that this will serve your needs for this stay.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and for using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay and the other aspects of your trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I forgot to mention that, because the Hyatt Regency uses T-Mobile HotSpot as its internet provider, and because I already have a T-Mo HotSpot subscription, I'll be able to save another ten bucks on high-speed internet access!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]