Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Green Bay-Appleton (Green Bay) Best Western Midway Hotel

kentum27
By kentum27,
in

Hotel amenities: Smoke free rooms, complimentary breakfast, pool, restaurant

I was surprised (and a little disappointed because the photos don't look very nice) to find out that I would be staying at the Best Western after doing some research on this site before my purchase (I did link to HOTWIRE when I purchased from here since I appreciated the help). I was hoping it would have been the Wingate or the Hampton, but I figured that it wasn't the Hampton because that hotel didn't appear to be smoke free. It looks like the best rate on the Best Western website is $79.95 for 7/3/08 (fully refundable) or $71.96 (14 day advance purchase, not refundable), so Hotwire yielded essentially no savings by booking through them for this stay. I'm hoping that it is nicer than the pictures. The good news is that it has free breakfast, is in a good location (near Lambeau), and I'm only staying there the night as I'm passing through, so I'm not going to spend a lot of time there.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Sorry to hear that this wasn't the hotel you were hoping for and that there were no real savings with your purchase. I dont' believe the Hampton Inn nor the Wingate have a restaurant on the premises, so that would have discounted the above being either of those properties. If you're not sure of a hotel you're being offered, or just want to confirm that we're in agreement, feel free to ask for help before your purchase.

Thank you for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List by sharing your results with the board.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]