Priceline Hotel: 4* Kansas City (Downtown-Crown Center) Hyatt Crown Center

Gdogg6
By Gdogg6,
in

I also got this same exact deal as this Priceline Win for this Friday, June 20th. We are taking our three kids up to KC for the Royals game and decided to just stay the night....I checked out this website and saw what some rooms were going for...I first tried $50...got denied, then tried $55 with the addition of the Plaza zone (which is a rebid zone) and I was accepted at the same hotel (Hyatt).

I called up there and they changed my King bed to double beds so we have more room, they were very helpful. Thanks again for helping me get a good deal....I did use the link to PRICELINE on this site to win this room!

Thanks again,

Grant

Congratulatons on your win!

Glad to hear the board was helpful in your purchase and that the hotel is accomodating in changing the bed configuration to your preferences.

Thank you for sharing sharing your win with the board and for using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay and the game (and the time with your family :) )

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]