Priceline Hotel: 4* DC (Georgetown-Foggy Bottom) Renaissance M Street

bbrown9506
By bbrown9506,
in

Your Price Was Accepted

Congratulations, your price of $71 was accepted by Renaissance M Street Hotel.

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $71.00

Subtotal: $142.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $28.73

Total Charges*: $170.73

Well this is what I figured I win. Started at $65 downtown-lost rebid

$68 added convention center-lost rebid

$71 added Georgetown-foggy--WON

Wanted a place with a pool but that didnt happen with this Win, was thinking of staying at the JW right down the street from white house and super close to all the action but best rate I could get was $347 total for 2 nights, thought about the Donavan too best rate was a travelzoo deal at $274 total, but Donavan had no bar or restaurant a big downer. Anyway not too happy not too sad with this win, cheap stay and I guess I take the money I saved and have a nice dinner. Not sure about the area????

thanks to the board as always--a great great site and asset in bidding on PRICELINE

The neighborhood is great - I've stayed at this hotel twice, when it was the Wyndham.

Much of the area is other hotels and residential and it is tree-lined, unlike downtown where the JW is. In August downtown will be like a frying pan with all the concrete and asphalt.

Just around the corner on 19th and M are many restaurants such as Smith & Wollensky and Famous Luigi's.

Georgetown is a bit of a hike, maybe 20 blocks, and will be tough in August....

A 5-10 minute walk up New Hampshire gets you to Dupont Circle where there are more restaurants, pubs, and the DC Metro.

The hotel is actually a converted hospital! You wouldn't know it though except for the huge elevators.... go figure...

It's a very good hotel and you will enjoy it.

I agree you will definatey want a pool but few hotels in DC have one. The best is the Omni Shoreham.

You got this place for an incredible price and I would be very pleased if I got it.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]