Priceline Hotel: 5* Venice Hilton Molino Stucky

arbitrageur
By arbitrageur,
in

We see very few sub-$200 winning bids at the 5* level.

To give it a try, you have one re-bid zone available. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 5* Venice...

Bid $150, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $175.

Any questions feel free to ask. If the above is rejected we'll revise to try again up to $200. We won't try for a 4* hotel until after we hit tryin at $200 for a 5 star.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

PS- again, lowballing above, not a very high chance of success, but worth trying this far ahead of your stay... so don't get discouraged :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

The 5 Star Hilton Molino Stuckey on Guidecca can be had for about $221 to $251 USD. I've a trip upcoming in late Oct. and have been trying unsuccessfully starting at $145 and now up to $165. I've bid recently and I've gotten notices from PRICELINE saying I could stay at a 5 star in Venice if I upped my offer to $251. I've been waiting as I feel I can do better. If you're a frequent Priceline bidder, you may get some "bonus dollars" of $10 per night up to $50 (min. 2-night stay at a 4 or 5*).

I'm 99% sure that if you bid anywhere close to $200, you'll get a "We have a deal for you" message encouraging you to up your bid to anywhere from $221 to $251 USD. I read where this has happened in the past 3 weeks and the Hilton Molino Stucky on Guidecca across from main island was the hotel bidders got. Nice thing about this place is they have their own complimentary water shuttle that runs every 20 -30 minutes I understand.

Be sure to use the PRICELINE links from this board and good luck!

• 1 month later...

Hi Folks! Used the link and got the Stucky. First bid $211 and got counteroffer. 2nd bid of $222 accepted. Thank you for your help.

Hilton Molino Stucky Venice

Venice

Giudecca 810

Venice, Italy

39-041-2723311

See Hotel Website

View Map and Directions Check-In Date:

Sun, Oct 5, 2008 / After 03:00 PM

Check-Out Date:

Tue, Oct 7, 2008 / 12:00 PM

Amenities:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: US$222.00

Subtotal: US$444.00

Taxes & Service Fees: US$61.08

Total Charges: US$505.08

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]