Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* San Francisco, Embarcadero

osmo
By osmo,
in

I came across this site yesterday while perusing the internet for low hotel rates. Followed a link to HOTWIRE (site haven't heard about before) and immediate came upon a posting for 4.5* hotel in the embarcadero(turned out to be Le Meridien when I searched this board) area at a rate of about $143 on Aug24-Aug31. Best price/hotel I came across; I was about to jump on it immediately but decided to wait, and now, I checked the website again, and the posting is gone. :)

I was planning on honeymooning there, and I really hope I didn't miss out on that rate.

My question is, how likely is it for similar rates to show up, and if not, are there are any comparable rates/hotels at that time I could perhaps book?

Appreciate any help/advice.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

There is currently a 4.5* property in the Embarcadero zone for $149 for your dates on HOTWIRE (Restaurant, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business... a match for the Le Meridien which would be our best guess).

Do you see it on your own HOTWIRE search?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

In my opinion, $143-$149 is an awesome rate for a full week's stay. Hotel stays of this length are often both difficult to bid on PRICELINE as well as find on HOTWIRE. I've stayed at the Le Meridien a number of times and I think you'd find it very acceptable and comfortable for a week's honeymoon. I would jump on this if I were you before it goes away!

Good luck and congratulations on your wedding & honeymoon.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]