Hotwire Hotel: 3* Chicago (Magnificent Mile-Streeterville) Hilton Garden Inn

cooki
By cooki,
in

ok, so sorry about the last reply ....i am new to this. There are three hotels in chicago that i am interested in finding out if anyone knows which they are/ would appreciate any help you guys have on this one.

1. first hotel mag mile/streeterville 4 star hotel ameneties include restaurant, business center, internet, and fitness center price $122

2. second mag mile streeterville 3 star hotel amenenities inclued restaurant, business center, fitness center, internet and pool price is $69

3. third is chicago loop 4 star ameneties include business center, fitness center, restaurant, and internet price is $112

all of the above dates are for june 13-15

thanks for the help !!!

Welcome to the site :)

1. Do you mean the 4.5* showing in the Mag Mile/Streeterville area showing with these amenities for $122? If so, that is likely the Conrad.

2. This could be the City Centre Hotel or the Hilton Garden Inn, but it is likely the latter.

3. This would likely be the Palmer House Hilton.

The 4.5* in the Mag Mile/Streeterville area with the amenities: restaurant, business center, internet, and fitness for $122 that is potentially the Conrad is what I'd recommend. This would be a nicer hotel and more fitting for a special occasion, as you mentioned in the other thread.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could use the site's link to HOTWIRE (click the HOTWIRE) to start your purchase, as it does help the site.

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]