OH Cleveland Radisson East-Mayfield Heights

missingcle
By missingcle,
in

REVIEW - I decided not to stay and moved to the Hyatt Place in Independence ($40/night and nicer)

The hotel was OK but not great. The room had a King bed, sofa, microwave, refrigerator, iron, board, coffee maker, hair dryer. The bed was quite nice since you could adjust the firmness.

My main complaint about the hotel was that it was not clean due to an ongoing renovation. The carpets were dusty and there were small pieces of construction debris. I think this could have been controlled a lot better if they had taken the effort to vacuum the place on a daily basis.

In addition the pool was closed due to mechanical problems for my entire stay.

Upon checkout I was charged long distance rates for a local call and a toll free call. When I complained they explained that they don't determine if the call is local or not. I explained I did not have any faith in their system since the toll free number was also billed as long distance so there must be some issues with their system. In addition when I stay at the Courtyard up the road this is a local call. The charges were removed with out any further discussion.

If given a choice I would stay at the Courtyard up the road which is 2.5* but I did not get it for this bid.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]