Hotwire Hotel: help identify 3 star South

50sjayne
By 50sjayne,
in

Disneyland South 2 star $59 3/21/09-3/26/09 Amenities : complimentary breakfast, restaurant, tennis nearby

Points of interest--Block at Orange, Travel information: 7.8 miles to John Wayne Airport/Orange County Airport (SNA), 25.0 miles to Ontario Intl. (ONT)

Anaheim Maingate?, 2.5 North $54

2.5 North

Check In Date: Sat, Mar 21, 2009

Check Out Date :Thu, Mar 26, 2009

Smoke free room, restaurant, laundry, pool business center, high speed internet access

Traveler Rating (2.5 out of 5)

Based on:

80+ customer reviews

Last Reviewed:

March 2008

Closest thing on trip advisor to this was Anaheim maingate but I know there is a fitness center there....any other ideas?

Whoops-it's $53 instead of $54, don't know how to edit subject line, and saw a similiar hotel listed back 2-3 pages here, 2.5 Holiday Inn Palms, but it lists fitness center and mine doesn't. That one also didn't list smoke free rooms.

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one clueless lol. Jeez-- spent hours today trying to figure those 2 out. Yeah-- I've got a lot of time and patience with a home room already booked-- just kind of toying with the idea of a second room somewhere-- don't think the HOJO et book rate will be available anymore for the price I paid, and son will be 18- old enough to have his own hotel even lol. Can you believe I'm such a bargain room junkie I'd do this ? I just want to be able to sleep when I'm there-- husband and son both snoooore. Seriously though, we'd have the HOJO close to the park for resting/eating, and somewhere else for husband and I to sleep. Well. Husband if he takes his allergy stuff and nose strips. :-) It's fun to look on HOTWIRE. I am bidding once a day on PRICELINE--low but within reason for a 3 star.

• 5 weeks later...

3 star South, $99--4 people

Put in 4 people came up with this at $99. Amenities:Fitness Center, Restaurant, Laundry,tennis nearby, Pool, business center, highspeed internet access. Dates 3/21-26 2009. Trip advisor 3.5 out of 5 140+ reviews last reviewed in May. Also we would need at least 3 beds- if you put in 4 people would you be guaranteed at least 3 beds?

Also we would need at least 3 beds- if you put in 4 people would you be guaranteed at least 3 beds?

No. PRICELINE and HOTWIRE bookings are for standard hotel rooms... it would be rare for a standard hotel room to have 3 beds.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

Help ID 2 star South Disney

Fitness, Highspeed internet, Laundry, kitchenette

No trip advisor rating, do not have a clue. Searched 1313 Harbor blvd. Anaheim CA 92802 4 people, $59 on msn and IE, a little more on firefox. March 21-26 2009. 2 *Fitness, Highspeed internet, Laundry, kitchenette.

Help ID 2 star South Disney

Fitness, Highspeed internet, Laundry, kitchenette

No trip advisor rating, do not have a clue. Searched 1313 Harbor blvd. Anaheim CA 92802 4 people, $59 on msn and IE, a little more on firefox. March 21-26 2009. 2 *Fitness, Highspeed internet, Laundry, kitchenette.

After a little more searching I am sure this is the Garden Grove Candlewood Suites.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]