Priceline Hotel: 4* Tampa (Airport TPA and Westshore) Grand Hyatt

grandeisland
By grandeisland,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

What is your maximum bid? How much higher are you willing to go for a 4* property vs. a 3* property?

PS- no need to double post. Although the board is split between priceline and hotwire, just keep this thread active for this stay and if Hotwire is ultimately used i'll move this thread to the Hotwire section of the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I personally would not go down to a 3* downtown St. Petersburg...I did over a holiday weekend and got the Hilton and had a bad experience. Hiltons and Priceline sometimes are not a great combination. I have heard of people getting acceptable rooms at this property but I would be careful.

:) I went for the 4* on Priceline started at $55.00 a night for July 3-7

I was declined but give a free bid-up to $70 , which I won the Grand Hyatt

I did read some other review for the 3* St. Pete downtown area (hilton) that the hilton was old and service was bad, so I went for the good one.

I also read so pretty good reviews for the Regency Hyatt but a gamble with so many 3* in downtown Tampa

Best Internet Rate: Hyatt.com $109.00 per night

second best : Travelocity.com $123.00

Congratulations on your win.

As per PRICELINE SUGGESTS PRICE TO PAY you probably could have under-cut the counter offer and gotten this a little cheaper.... but at least you're not paying retail! Just want to make you aware of your options on counter-offers for your future bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]