Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC (Times Square-Theater District) Westin Times Square

garcialouie
By garcialouie,
in

Sorry for posting after the trip, but was in a crunch to take the vacation and get back into the swing of things. Great webiste by the way, really helps you have a starting point. Was able to get the Westin in Times Square and it was a great hotel. Great location and really nice. There were two of us traveling, but wanted two beds, called ahead of time and was told, "No, you used Priceline, sorry". Called the day of and was told, "No, you used Priceline, sorry". While checking in, asked the front desk and was told, "No, you used Priceline, sorry". Now I use Priceline for most of my vacation trips and this was the first time I was referenced to Priceline so many times. Well, needless to say we were LUCKY. The front desk lady was really nice and came back from the back (Where she was at for 5 minutes, and I was thinking they did not even have our room) and said, "I thought is would not hurt to ask, our suite is available and it still only has one king bed, but has a sofa, are you ok with that?" Are we ok with that? PLUS, since we were in a suite, we had access to the Club Level items (Free breakfast, dinner appettizers, internet, work-out). Now, don't go asking for these perks, we were just lucky and I had to tell you all. Good luck and hopefully you have a great experience as we did.

Your Offer Price: $205.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 3

Subtotal: $615.00

Taxes and Service Fees: $111.61

Total Charges: $726.61

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]