Priceline Hotel: 3* Boston Metro-South (Stoughton-Rockland) Radisson

grandma9
By grandma9,
in

Bid $42 for 3 star in Rockland and was rejected. Priceline offered me a rebid if I raised my price $12. Since using this site I knew others had gotten it for $47 I added a one star option since I felt confident they were not available in Rockland. I got the Radisson for $47.

Used the PRICELINE option from this site.

I added a one star option since I felt confident they were not available in Rockland. I got the Radisson for $47. Used the Priceline option from this site.

congratulations but be careful for the future that by adding a 1 star, you open yourself up to not only getting a 1 star hotel , but a 2 or 2.5 star as well

I am happy that it all worked out

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your win! Glad to hear it worked out well (and that you were indeed upgraded and didn't land in a lower star rated hotel!) With time on your side i would have chosen to wait a day and tried bidding again at the 3* level, but "all is well that ends well" :)

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and for using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]