Hotwire Hotel: 4* Las Vegas Help 6/12/08-6/15/08

chackett3
By chackett3,
in

On HOTWIRE you don't pick the price, you just get a cheaper room and find out what hotel after you purchase. For your dates (2 people in room) I currently only see one 4 star in the central strip area listed, and I believe that it's probably Treasure Island for $149. Keep checking though, I've seen different hotels show up and then disappear and then show up again all the time.

This is a good place to start: I've Never Used Priceline or Hotwire as it explains the differences, and similarities, between PRICELINE and HOTWIRE

Do any of the 4* hotels offered on HOTWIRE for your dates show up within your budget?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Nobody can say whether one of your other prefered hotels will appear...

HOTWIRE only shows the one hotel at each star rating per zone (the hotel with the lowest HOTWIRE rate will be shown)... so in order for one of the other hotels to appear, you would either need:

-all the existing inventory for the above 4* hotel to be purchased

-that hotel above to raise their rate

-one of the other hotels to lower their rate below the price of the current HOTWIRE hotel

Sometimes if you change the occupancy (from double occupancy to 2adults/1child, 2adults/2children, 3adults/0children, etc) you can get different hotels to appear (since some hotels don't contract with HOTWIRE for more than double occupancy and therefore will be 'replaced' by a different hotel when searching for more than double occupancy) so you can try that, although the price often goes up as well when searching for more than double occupancy.

If your maximum bid is $135, add on the PRICELINE or HOTWIRE fee of $6-$7 per nite, andyou're at about $141/nite... why not just book direct HERE for $149/nite and get exactly what you want or directly with Paris (who has a rate of $140/nite on their website)?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]