Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC (Times Square-Theatre District) Millenium Broadway

XCountryFlyer
By XCountryFlyer,
in

I decided that I would stick to Times Square and Midtown West zones for a 4* hotel due to theater district proximity.

I started at $140 and used the free rebids and went up in $5 increments and was denied all the way to $170 when I ran out of rebid zones. I waited 24 hours and started the process at $175. I was denied but offered counteroffer of $25. I used some free rebids to work up to $182 and was denied. I increased to $184 and was accepted. Rate on Travelocity & Expedia was $379/night. From Hotwire and using the list on here, the Millenium seemed to be $279/night and the cheapest of the 4* hotels on Hotwire.

Was reading Tripadvisor.com and the reviews are positive (4 out of 5 average) and the location is fantastic.

Your Offer Price: $184.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 2

Subtotal: $368.00

Taxes and Service Fees: $70.56

Total Charges: $438.56

And just on a side rant, newer PL users should really read and learn as much as possible on here before posting H-E-L-P. And if you're going to ask for help, put more information than "I need a hotel room in New York City." A plethora of 911s on here lately where the poster never replies or concludes. End rant.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]