Priceline Hotel: 2* Ft Lauderdale (Hollywood) Hampton Inn Hallandale

Randi66
By Randi66,
in

I'm freaking over the moon happy that I got this hotel.

I bid $35.00 yesterday on a 2.5 star in the airport zone. It was denied. I know it was a long shot. I found a 2.5* on hotwire in Hollywood which I figured was the Ramada Inn. I almost chose that, but wasnt happy about the hotel or paying for parking. I decided to just wait the 24hrs and rebid. For some odd reason, I picked Hollywood and I got the Hampton( $45.00).

The rate on the Hampton website is $109.00

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $45.00

Subtotal: $315.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $48.05

Total Charges*: $363.05

I did use the PRICELINE link.

Happy Travelling, Randi

Congratulations on your win!

Glad to see that you're happy with the results... especially for a week long stay! Much nicer than ending up for at a Ramada for the week.

Thank you for sharing your winning bid with the board (helping us update the Priceline Hotel List as this is a downgrade since this hotel was previously reported) and for using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I really can't believe that this Hampton is only a 2*. Its 100x nicer than the Ramada ( which is a 2.5* according to Expedia). The reviews on this property( on TripAdvisor) are stellar.

I'll report back with my review when my stay is complete.

Happy Travelling, Randi
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]