Hotwire Hotel: Please Help ID 3* (Central) Flagstaff

dona
By dona,
in

Unfortunately this property has not yet been identified.

If i were to take a guess, i'd think the Holiday Inn Express and the La Quinta would be among the possibilities.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or fi we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...
Please help ID 3* Central Flagstaff on 12/27-12/28, 2008 for $63

Amenities:

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Thanks for your help :)

Dona,

To my understanding, the hotels listed on the BB pinned" page (pasted below)...are representative of known hotels to date. Not a complete list of all possible hotels.

---------------------------

ARIZONA

Flagstaff - Sedona (Flagstaff)

3* Embassy Suites

3* Radisson Woodlands Hotel REVIEW

2.5* AmeriSuites

2.5* Holiday Inn (now HI Express... not yet reported as a win) REVIEW

2.5* Residene Inn

2* Best Western Kings House

2* Fairfield Inn

2* Inn Suites tripadvisor reviews

2* La Quinta

2* Ramada Limited

-------------------------

Above being said, ...I live in Flagstaff. The only 3* on the above list that I know of in central Flagstaff, would be the Embassy Suites. Locate it on a map of Flagstaff, that is what I would call central Flag anyway. It is located near the bend on Milton by NAU, the university. The Radisson is in the SW portion of the city off of old Route 66. The Embassy Suites are rather close to the train tracks, I have no idea of how soundproof the building is.

We do have a new conference center in town. The hotel associated with it is called Drury Inn and is also in central Flagstaff. Drury Inn sits at the intersection of Milton and Butler bordering the university. I have no idea if Drury would be a Priceline hotel. If I had to guess, I would say not. Flagstaff has no problem filling it's hotels. One might call them and ask if they participate in PRICELINE's programs. HTH

• 4 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]