Priceline Hotel: 3* Palm Springs Holiday Inn

Kimbahh
By Kimbahh,
in

:) A little disappointed with what Priceline gave me when the regular price is $71.00 per night on holiday-inn.com, I am sure we all can agree that an $11.00 savings from the regular price is much to be desired. I will report back on the stay.

Holiday Inn Palm Springs

Palm Springs

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $60.00

Subtotal: $120.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $22.22

Total Charges*: $142.22

*Prices are in US dollars.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List... sorry to hear you're disappointed in the results/savings.

Was this your first bid in this zone at the 3* level?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I first bid Resort category only and bid $60 in hopes of the Grand Champions as has worked in the past, rebid resort for $65 adding new zone with no luck, and then finally $70 adding final new zone utilizing the rebid options under the resort category. When none were available, I lowered my bid to $60.00 and added the 3* level. I thought I would have recieved the Hyatt Suites or Wyndham as I have in the past. The Holiday Inn in dowtown Palm Springs is definitely new to PRICELINE. This is my first disappointment in years of using Priceline. By the way ThereUAre, also please add Doral Desert Princess Resort under the 3* to the list. Stayed there one night last weekend with a Priceline bid of $80.00. I did not report it since I thought it was a total fluke, and the place was empty. I must say that it was a very nice place, but note that there is a resort fee of $15.00 per night. Properties are totally changing with PRICELINE from what they used to be in the Palm Springs area. :) Hope this helps users of betterbidding! Thanks!

please add Doral Desert Princess Resort under the 3* to the list. Stayed there one night last weekend with a Priceline bid of $80.00. I did not report it since I thought it was a total fluke

All hotels in the 'master hotel list' should have a win posted on the board... please post your previous win and we'll add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]