Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 2* in Key West $84 & 2.5-star hotel in Marathon

AMickeyfan
By AMickeyfan,
in

I am looking at a 2 star in Key West for $84. It is for July 9th -13th. The amenities are pool, near beach & laundry.

The other is a 2.5 star in Marathon, same dates & it is $104 per night. The amenities there are pool, internet, fitness center & restaurant... any clues on these? Thanks....

The Marathon hotel has not yet been identified, but the 2* Key West property is a match for the Days Inn so that would be our best guess for that one.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks.. I am not sure about doing the Days Inn. I haven't read too many good things about it. We are trying to look for something as cheap as possible. We were thinking of doing a timeshare tour at the Hyatt for $79 per night (great rate since it is normally $390) but we can only get that rate for 3 nights. My husband doesn't want to spend the money on the gas for the trip down there for only 3 nights. We are already doing Orlando for 2 weeks over the summer and cannot afford too much more. I guess I will have to wait and maybe see what else comes up. I really do not want to pass up that timeshare promo. I will just keep checking hotwire. Yes, I will use the link when I am ready to book thru HOTWIRE... thanks again :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]