Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Kansas City (Airport MCI) Hyatt Place

Gdogg6
By Gdogg6,
in

I tried for two rooms on June 3rd (night before we leave for our vacation) at the Kansas City Airport. KC has a ton of rebid zones in both the 3* and 2.5* categories. I first tried for a 3* starting at $30 and going up in $3 incriments up to $45.00 (didn't use all the rebid zones available but $45 was my cap). I then went to 2.5 stars and started at $30 again. Was accepted for $39.00 a night. This is a really good deal. My only complaint is I called the hotel directly and asked if we could leave our two cars, take their airport shuttle, and pay extra, they said since it is through Priceline that parking is not available at their hotel for us (other than the night we are staying there of course). Oh well...

Hyatt Place Kansas City Airport

7600 Nw 97th Terrace

Kansas City, Missouri 64153

Pretty excited, we got two rooms for this night at a nice hotel for under $100.00 after taxes. If it wasn't for this website and learning this strategy this wouldn't have happened. I used the PRICELINE link on this site to win this! Thank you!

Grant

Congratulations on your win!

Glad to hear the board has been helpful and your new found knowledge is gonig a long way! :)

The hotel may have limited parking avaialble and/or trying to 'encourage' guests to use their Park N Fly program/rate (asusming they have one). It wouldn't hurt to ask again at check-in or during your stay if you can leave your car there, if occupancy is low, there is a chance they may interested in the extra parking revenue.

Thanks for sharing your results with the board and for using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Have a great stay and subsequent trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]