Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 3* in Downtown Disney Orlando

robin5252
By robin5252,
in

I need help to ID this location ~

It is in the Downtown Disney Zone in Orlando.

Check in:silkCheckInDate:Fri, Jun 13, 2008Check out:silkCheckOutnDate:Mon, Jun 16, 2008Hotel name:Hotwire Hotel Supplier

Ratings Guide

Our 3-star hotel suppliers include:

Doubletree, Radisson, Holiday Inn, plus other top brands and quality hotels.

When do I learn the hotel's name? per room

per nightsilkPricePerRoomPerson:$82

Hotel Amenities

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

High-speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

I am wondering if this could be the Holiday Inn and when it changed owners it changed to 3* instead of 3.5* Any thoughts appreciated. I need help to also ID a 3.5 star but will post another topic for it.

3.5* Holiday Inn on Hotel Plaza Blvd

Courtyard LBV at Walt Disney (change in ownership)

Amenities: Restuarnt, Pool, Hi-Speed Internet

3.5* in Downtown Disney Orlando

Check in:silkCheckInDate:Fri, Jun 13, 2008Check out:silkCheckOutnDate:Mon, Jun 16, 2008Hotel name:Hotwire Hotel Supplier

Ratings Guide

Our 3.5-star hotel suppliers include:

Hilton, Millennium, Crowne Plaza, plus other top brands and quality hotels.

When do I learn the hotel's name? per room

per nightsilkPricePerRoomPerson:$86

Hotel Amenities

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

Laundry Facilities

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>High-speed

Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Thanks, :)

Welcome back!

The 3.5* is a match for the Hotel Royal Plaza in the Walt Disney World Resort so that would be our best guess for that one. I'm not currently seeing the 3* property on my own HOTWIRE search, but the amenties you've listed match those for the Clarion Universal so that would be our best guess for that one (but i can't confirm since i can't see it on my own search... if you're itnerested in this property adn want us to take a deeper look before your purhcase, let us know if you're still seeing it on your own HOTWIRE search and if so, if you're searching for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the reply. The only zone I have checked is Downtown Disney. I am not sure what 3* it would be unless the 3.5* star changed when it changed its name. I am going to go back on and see if I see it. I will probably try the Hotel Royal Plaza since we like the location. Thanks again! :)

I went back and I see this. Here is the lising for a 4* Condo. Can you please help ID this location. Thanks again! :)

Details for your 4-star condo in Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney

Condo Details

Check in:silkCheckInDate:Fri, Jun 13, 2008Check out:silkCheckOutnDate:Mon, Jun 16, 2008Hotel name:Hotwire Condo Supplier

When do I learn the condo's name?

Ratings Guide per room

per nightsilkPricePerRoomPerson:$279

Condo Amenities

Resort

1-Bedroom Suite

Fully-equipped Kitchen

Free Parking

In-Room Laundry

Children's Activity Program

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

24-hour Front Desk

Golf Nearby

• 5 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]