Priceline Hotel: 3* St Petersburg-Clearwater (St Pete Beach-Treasure Island) Tradewinds

zzk9xr
By zzk9xr,
in

Yes I will post all the details soon

From Our Rules and Policies:

...the majority of the users come here to see winning bid information... so please oblige them with this information before asking for them for help.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Tradewinds Sandpiper

St. Pete Beach - Treasure Island

6000 Gulf Boulevard

Saint Petersburg, Florida 33706

Check-In Date:

Mon, Aug 4, 2008 / After 04:00 PM

Check-Out Date:

Tue, Aug 5, 2008 / 12:00 PM

First Bid - $80 :) accepted. All the hotels in this area were over $100 for even a 2 star plus the regular rate for this hotel is $149 +/night.

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $80.00

Subtotal: $80.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $17.88

Total Charges*: $97.88

I know there is a resort fee of $25/night, which includes parking and many other perks

The reson for asking how long Priceline will say "Extend your stay for same price" as I wanted to research

what would be my bottom line price. Once I went on the website I found out of the Resort fee which I cannot do anything

about.

But is there anything else I need to know about. Before extending the stay.

Thanks

Go BLUE :)

Thank you for sharing the details of your purchase.

The "extend your stay option", even when shown, does not guarantee availability for your extra nite(s), only the opportunity to try. This option will always be available to you, but your chances of success would likely be slightly better the closer you try from your original bid.

If you're concerned about extra fees, you can even call the hotel and ask them, "i have a PRICELINE reservation coming up in August and trying to budget my trip, i understand there is a Resort fee which i will have to pay directly to the hotel, can you tell me how much that is and are there any additional fees i will encounter"? (keep in mind that if you're driving you may also want to ask about a parking fee, if any)

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]