Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (Magnificent Mile-Streeterville) Hyatt Regency

mandaring
By mandaring,
in

Hi all! I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on which hotel this might be:

4 Star Hotel in Magnificent Mile-Streeterville Area

Dates Friday June 6th-Saturday June 7th

$132 per room per night - 26% Savings (Retail $179.00, save $47.00)

Amenities: Fitness Center, Business Center, Restaurant(s), High Speed Internet Access

Tripadvisor Traveler Rating 3.5 out of 5 based on 180+ Reviews

I looked through the forum and it looks like it fits a couple of different ones so I was just looking for opinions. I used this last year when I traveled to Chicago and got a great deal with great advice! If anyone knows which hotel this is, does anyone have experience there? I figure it would be a safe bet since it's 4 star, but sometimes you never know. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Amanda

Please follow-up your threads, regardless if PRICELINE or HOTWIRE wasn't used... it keeps the board better organized if each thread has a 'conclusion' rather than leaving future readers of the thread wondering if a hotel was ever won but not followed-up, if the trip was cancelled, booked conventionally, etc.

The HOTWIRE hotel above is a match for the Hard Rock, Westin River North, and the Hyatt, so either of these are realistic possibilities, but the one i believe you're seeing above is the Hard Rock and that would be our best guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratualtions on your success!

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

As an FYI, while the amenties shown are the same, the hotel you purchased is different than the one offered above in your first post... the offer changed in the week since you posted above and the time you made the purchase. Glad to hear the Hyatt works well for your plans.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]