Priceline Hotel: 3* Inland Empire (Ontario) Hilton Ontario Airport

Peter Pan
By Peter Pan,
in

First bid of $42 went through for my first night.

First bid of $39 went through for my second night as well.

I'm still trying for my third night, this time opening much lower as I have time and Corona rebid zone on my side. Will update as I get it through.

This hotel is quiet a good value so I don't hesitate staying here specially at these prices.

Lowest published is $109 on the retail product of PRICELINE so over %60 easy savings here.

Congratulations on your win(s)... nice deal(s).

Please only post one win per thread as others features of the board (such as the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins requires that all posts adhere to the same format in order to work correctly.

Thanks for the post and for using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I wonder if this was a mistake or has the slowdown caused them to lower prices? They haven't been beow $40 for a couple of years now. Good going Peter Pan exploring the limits. Without your input, I don't think I would have ever thought to go below $40. Thanks for posting.

I wonder if this was a mistake or has the slowdown caused them to lower prices? They haven't been beow $40 for a couple of years now. Good going Peter Pan exploring the limits. Without your input, I don't think I would have ever thought to go below $40. Thanks for posting.

Hey no problem :) I was surprised myself aswell. The week before (or was it 2 weeks ago?) the best I got was $46 for mid week so I started out at $42 thinking I will get it nabbed in my rebid with Corona but it was accepted right there. I then decided to get a little more creative and big my next day lower and $39 went right through for the sunday so I wonder if it could have had even less!

The hotel does seem to be on the slower side, no major events going on and the girls at the front desk told me it's been rather slow so I guess excess inventory is a factor here.

My monday night here got scratched as I'll probably be around Pomona area so I'm going to try Sheraton Fairplex again tonight and report back.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]