Priceline Hotel: 4* San Francsico (USE) Marriott

misschris
By misschris,
in

Hi there, not sure if you remember me but I was also booking the same w/e. I ended up booking the Carlton Hotel as my back-up. I know it's not a 4 star but it's actually rated higher on TripAdvisor then the Marriott...not sure how!?

Anyways, now I'm thinking about switching to the Marriott if it's still available, as the Carlton is cancellable. Would you mind sharing how much the room came to with taxes/fees.

shwhattam,

If you go to PRICELINE (please use this link) and enter the $115 as the bid amoutn and USE as the zone, you will be shown the total amount of this stay, including fees and taxes, if your bid is to be accept. This shown before you have to enter your credit card info.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sure I remember you Shwattam (I think I was thinking of you when I said "Colfax go get it'" in my first post-my mistake)

Here you go: My winning bid was $110 for 3 nights

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $110.00

Subtotal: $330.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $58.56

Total Charges*: $388.56

Some more info for you Shattawam... My backup was Grant Plaza. Not as nice as the Carlton and I was paying $90 a night with 2 twin beds. So for me this was a no brainer. I do prefer the location of the Grant, but the Marriott is so much nicer.

You have a great location at the Carlton and a nice boutique style hotel. Marriott is much larger (convention) hotel, but it is a block and half away from the BART/Muni. If you are planning on using that alot-you might want to consider. But I'm not sure I would switch...just my 2 cents :)

Now I've seen that somebody has won the Westin for the Saturday and Sunday. I've decided to stay with the Carlton as I don't want to risk the chance of ending up a hotel I'm not keen on. Marriott looks good, but the Westin I'm not so sure about.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]