Priceline Hotel: 3* Charleston (Downtown) Francis Marion

jtmcofc15
By jtmcofc15,
in

I'm not 100% certain i understand you reply, but it sounds as if you'd prefer to pay more for a 4* hotel and are willing to bid up to your maximum for a 4 star before lowering your star rating to 3 stars... is that correct?

If so, you have five re-bid zones when bidding 4* in Charleston. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 4* Downtown...

Bid $60, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $65, if rejected add re-bid zone2...

Bid $70, if rejected add re-bid zone3...

Bid $75, if rejected add re-bid zone4...

Bid $80, if rejected close browser and use our links to re-access PRICELINE

Select 4* Downtown re-bid zone5...

Bid $85, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $90, if rejected add re-bid zone2...

Bid $95, if rejected add re-bid zone3...

Bid $100.

I'll add that i think you're chances are low as rates look very high for these dates... is there some even taking place in the area on this nite?

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You were right about no chance. It ended up costing me 189.00 per night at the Francis Marion Downtown Lists 309 per night for Friday and Saturday and I was able to bid seprately and get it for Sunday night for 89.00. Funny because the Francis Marion was the most exspensive of the 3 stars listed yet it was the one i got with my bid. I was within about 45 of asking price for the Marriott. More than I wanted to pay for sure, but considering prices not to bad. I got up to 235 for a 4* before I gave up if that helps anyone.

Can you please confirm that the the topic title of this thread is correct:

3* Charleston (Downtown) Francis Marion

$189 ... 5/2/08-5/4/08

Please start a NEW TOPIC for your Sunday nite stay so that all of your dates will appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins and the information can benefit others.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks, enjoy your stay(s).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]