Hotwire Hotel: 3 Week Orlando stay in 3 Hotels, 3 Areas, please help identify!

Filmmaker
By Filmmaker,
in

Hi Guys,

My girlfriend and I are planning a holiday to Orlando. It will be 3 weeks long, with 1 week hotel stay in the Disney Area, then another week stay in the Universal Area and then the last weeks stay in the I-Drive South / Seaworld Area.

Here's the dates: [2 People, 1 Room].

Week 1: Jan 2009 Friday 16th. to Friday 23rd. - Disney / Champions Gate / Lake Buena Vista.

Week 2: Jan 2009 Friday 23rd. to Friday 30th. - Universal Studios Area / I-Drive North.

Week 3: Jan 2009 Friday 30th to Feb 2009 Friday 6th. - Sea World / I-Drive Area.

I am only looking for hotels on Hotwire...

There are certainly a few hotels that I would die for to live in, but we are in search for 3* Hotels for the best possible price.

Here is what we have in mind, PLEASE help to identify them with us:

Week 1: 3* at $49 Disney Main Gate / Champions Gate. Amenities: Fitness Centre, Pools, Restaurants, Business Centre, Laundry Facilities, High Speed Internet.

Week 2: 3* at $39 Universal Orlando / I-Drive North Area. Amenities: Comp Breakfast, Fitness Centre, Pools, High Speed Internet. (Best Value and Tripadvisor 3.5)

Week 3: 3* at $39 in Sea World / I-Drive South Area. Amenities: Comp Breakfast, Fitness Centre, Pools, Business Centre, High Speed Internet. (Best Value and Tripadvisor 4).

I have one alternative option for week 1. If possible please help with this one too:

Week 1: 2.5* at $39 in Lake Buena Vista / Downtown Disney. Amenities: Comp Breakfast, Fitness Centre, Pools, Business Centre, Laundry Facilities, High Speed Internet. (Best Value and Tripadvisor 3.5)

I love this site, and I will certainly help wherever I can to keep it going!

Kind Regards

Here are my best guess

Week 1: Holiday Inn Main Gate East

Week 2: Hyatt Place Universal

Week 3: Hyatt Place Convention Center

Might I suggest one with suites or kitchette, if its in your price range. That way, you won't eat out as much and you can make your own food. Even if you just have to microwave it. You can then buy groceries at Wal-mart and save a boat load of money.

~JS

Jason's Storm- Making one killer deal after another. With something other than a machete to the head.

From the ashes of Friday the 13th Forum, rises Friday the 13th: The Community. A new beginning has arrived.

Hey Jason,

Thanx for the input!

Yes, we really thought about places that include a kitchenette or similiar...

But, these rooms are about $20 per day more expensive.... and if you add that up, its better to eat out right?

Unless a hotel in this range may have a microwave in the hotel room...

Do you suggest we go for a 2.5* suite/condo that has these facilities in the same price range?

Your guess aint bad at all....

In your view, which hotwire sellection for these dates will include the:

Crowne Plaze in I-Drive or the Four Points Studio City in I-Drive, or the Best Western Resort & Spa in lake Buena Vista?

Those hotels look great, and we would love to go there.

Thanx again for your help, its much appreciated.

:-)

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please use separate threads for each stay... this will enable us to keep the board better organized and keep each stay straight, as well as reflect the hotel won for each stay in the topic title and have it appear in the Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

For the first stay (1/16-1/23):

Week 1: 3* at $49 Disney Main Gate / Champions Gate. Amenities: Fitness Centre, Pools, Restaurants, Business Centre, Laundry Facilities, High Speed Internet.

I agree with the guess of the Holiday Inn Main Gate East.

As far as the other option for this week:

2.5* at $39 in Lake Buena Vista / Downtown Disney. Amenities: Comp Breakfast, Fitness Centre, Pools, Business Centre, Laundry Facilities, High Speed Internet. (Best Value and Tripadvisor 3.5)

Best guess is that this one is the Extended Stay Deluxe.

pricleine.hotwire

Let us know which you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Wow, thanx for the help,

it certainly is much appreciated.

We will definately book our 3 week hotel stay in Orlando through the link on this site, as well post the results.

Well, this is what we have decided on so far:

We only have to confirm week 2 then...

Week 1: 2.5* Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando - Lake Buena Vista - $39 per night. (as predicted above).

Week 2: 3* Hotel in Seaworld / I-Drive South Area. Amenities: Suite, Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness Centre, Pools, Business Centre, High Speed Internet, Kitchenette. (Customer Favourite, Best Value, Tripadvisor = 4.5!)

Week 3: 3* Hyatt Place Universal as guessed above (originally for week 2). - $39 per night.

Any ideas what the hotel for week two can be?

I believe these 3 hotels would add up to a nice stay.... anyone disagree?

Thanx in advance!

P.S, I forgot tp mention that the rate for the above mentioned week 2 is: $44 per night.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]