tkpaul
By tkpaul,
in

Two rooms.

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $65.00

Subtotal: $130.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $32.68

Total Charges*: $162.68

Bid 2 1/2 stars Opryland - hoping for Hyatt Place, upgraded to 3 stars by PL (see below)

Started at $51, increasing by $2 for each free re-bid permutation. Finally hit at $65, when PL upgraded to a 3 star. Got two separate chances to price match by raising $17 (each time), from both $59 and from $61. Of course I ignored and continued my bidding strategy.

Hotel reviews are mixed, but we'll likely be pleased.

Used PRICELINE Hotel link on this site.

Thank you for your help.

Congratulations on your win!

I just referenced this thread shortly after you posted it, in an attempt to help another user in this area here: Priceline Nashville... so hopefully it's good to know that the information has been helpful already! :)

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and for using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks Thereuare. It's good to know that I was able to return the favor so many have provided me in the past. This board has helped me save big $'s while allowing me to be comfortable that we're able to book into a reasonable hotel.

Thanks for your hard work.

TKPaul

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]