Priceline Hotel: 3* Philadelphia (Mt Laurel-Cherry Hill) Wyndham Mt Laurel

funk
By funk,
in

Hi, I first bid $65 for 3* downtown Philly, and lost (thankfully). Most of the hotels downtown philly charge between 28 & 40 dollars additonal parking....which is absurd (but thats any city for you)....I decided to bid the Mt Laurel, Cherry hill area, thinking we would get the Crowne. But we got the Wyndham.

My first bid was for $65.00 and I won (probably could've gotten it a bit cheaper) the Wyndham. Cheapest rate I could find on the web(non refundable) was 107.50 + tax per night. SO the savings was significant.

The hotel is easy on easy off the New Jersey Turnpike. The property is definitely older, but our room was clean and the bed (king size) was very comfortable. The staff was also friendly. The airconditioner in our first room wasn't working very well, so we asked to be moved (they also comp'ed us the breakfest buffet for both nights, typically 12.95 per person per day (so 48+ value),as a courtesy) which was rather delicious. Fresh fruit, cereal, waffles, and omelettes are made, along with bacon, potatoes, and sausage. They also provide free wi-fi.

It was also an easy drive to downtown philly (between 15 and 20 minutes depending on traffic). We always found metered parking without much difficulty (and actually found a broken meter on saturday...we left our car there all day for free).

Total cost for the hotel for both days was

153 bucks (inculding taxes and fees)

Hope this helps someone.

Thank you for sharing your winning bid with the board.

You may want to add your comments to the Hotel Review section of the board where your thoughts will be seen by more people as this thread makes its way off the front page of this forum.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]