Hotwire Hotel: 3* Tampa (Busch Gardens) help identifying

fshwilli
By fshwilli,
in

Thanks for the rsponse and help identifying. For some reason I must have thought there was a shuttle but upon checking HOTWIRE again I see th same amenities as you. The price in the week was $39 and now $42 but I am thinking that this is a great price for the Hyatt??? Will post my findings! I have to finalize our trip arrangements. The hotel will be pre-cruise flying in very late on the Friday, have the Saturday free and then the cruise leaves Sunday.

First of all, I hope you're not confusing "Hyatt Place" with "Hyatt Regency" or "Grand Hyatt". They are different quality levels within the Hyatt chain. Many of the Hyatt Place locations were former Amerisuites locations that have been renovated completely.

I don't think anybody can GUARANTEE that it's the Hyatt Place but consider the following:

1) It has previously been reported with those amenities in that area.

2) No other hotel has been reported with those amenities in that area.

3) Have a look at this Hyatt Place Orlando thread from last week. HOTWIRE showed exactly the same amenities and price as the one you're looking at and it was confirmed by somebody else who booked it. In other words, $39 or $42 is certainly a possible rate for a Hyatt Place and, by all accounts, a great deal.

Although nobody can be 100% certain of which hotel this is, I think that *I* would be fairly confident that, in fact, it is the Hyatt Place based on the "evidence".

If it is, the place has very good reviews.

You might feel more comfortable by splitting your purchase into two separate days. That way, you'd know after the first day whether it IS the Hyatt Place and then book the second day. I'm not saying that I would do that but it certainly is an option.

cmh79,

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Can you please add the deails (hotel, zone, dates, amenties, price, etc) of your purchase to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others can be aware of your results when scanning the topic titles as well as having your results appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins. This will also enable us to officially add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List

You can still view all of the information pertaining to your purchase (including the amenities) by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT near the top right of their home page.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]