Hotwire Hotel: 3* Philadelphia (Mt. Laurel) Hyatt Place

flyball
By flyball,
in

Just booked a 4 nite stay (4/17/08 to 4/22/08) and it was $59.00 plus tax (so $273.39 total). I know that Thursday and Sunday would have been $150 per nite and Friday and Saturday $80 per nite because I stopped by the hotel prior to booking (I'm moving and needed a place for a few days). The GM actually encouraged me to book online, indicating that several rooms were still up for bid and that the rates would be substantially cheaper!

Hotwire Amenities were: complimentary breakfast, fitness center, pool (which is an outdoor facility), and internet. (I'm new here and didn't realize I was supposed to take note of these, so this is from memory). It was posted as a 3* and "customer favorite."

This is the Hyatt Place in Mt Laurel, NJ and it was recently upgraded to a 3* (don't know what it had been previously). I've stayed in this hotel several times and the recent upgrades have made it really comfortable. The accommodations are suites with a small kitchenette and flat screen TVs.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing it with the board.

Hotwire Amenities were: complimentary breakfast, fitness center, pool (which is an outdoor facility), and internet. (I'm new here and didn't realize I was supposed to take note of these, so this is from memory).
You can still view the amenities by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top of their home page. (i believe there is a also a Business icon in addition to what you included above, please comfirm)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay and good luck with the move.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]