Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orlando (Sea World-I-Drive South) Springhill Suites Convention Cntr

Jason's Storm
By Jason's Storm,
in

I was hoping it Residence Inn, but this will do. I figured it was a Marriot chain, because of the Non-Smoking Icon.

Icons:

Suite

Smoke Free Rooms

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

High-speed Internet Access

Breakdown of charges:

1 room(s) @ $59.00 per night x 3 night(s)

$177.00

TaxesAndFees:$28.17

Total $205.17

Lowest is $124 Advanced Purchase.

Added Bonus, #1 hotel IN ORLANDO on tripadvisor

~JS

Jason's Storm- Making one killer deal after another. With something other than a machete to the head.

From the ashes of Friday the 13th Forum, rises Friday the 13th: The Community. A new beginning has arrived.

Nope, no business icon. Used the HOTWIRE link as well.

Question, do you find that most of the places that have the Smoke free icon, are a Marriot brand?

~JS

Jason's Storm- Making one killer deal after another. With something other than a machete to the head.

From the ashes of Friday the 13th Forum, rises Friday the 13th: The Community. A new beginning has arrived.

Thanks for the follow-up and confirming the lack of a Business icon.

Starwood brands are also smoke-free, as are quite a few Holiday Inn properties, and it appears these brands have more properties listed with the opaque suppliers than Marriott, so i find these other brands more frequently appear than Marriott (imo).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]