Priceline Hotel: Help With When is Best to Travel IN NY and Where

LoveAaliyah
By LoveAaliyah,
in

Hi everyone,

I am planning on travelling to NY after I graduate from UCLA in June (YAY!) and am pretty flexible about the dates I travel. I am looking to travel for probably 4-6 days anywhere from June 16-July 4th.

Which days of the week are best for cheaper hotel fares? Also, which regions are the best to stay at (with relative ease to travel to different areas using public transportation). And how much will I be looking to spend for a hotel room?

I'm so used to 4* $100 hotel rooms in CA, but looking at the NY boards, it seems like they run from around $175-300!!!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Generally speaking weekends are a little easier than midweek, but this can easily not hold true for any particular date depending upon what is happening in the city.

I'm guessing that you'll have better luck with the second half of your date range vs. the first half. When will you know just how many nites you'll be taking on this trip?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 5 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]