Priceline Hotel: 3* Baltimore (Inner Harbor-Downtown) Admiral Fell Inn

Usagi Hoshino
By Usagi Hoshino,
in

Hi! I'm new here. Weeks ago a friend won an Admiral Fell Inn bid it was for August 8th to August 9th 2008. (Far in advance for a convention).

Bid: $100 (tried from 75 up to 132 and didn't get anything, then tried 4 days after it at 100 and won).

We have a question though. How does Admiral Fell Inn treat "Name your price" Guests? Can I call and ask for a queen bed or non smoking room? or should I prepare to be treated like a second class guest?

I didn't find any review and We've never been to Baltimore so we don't know what to expect.

Thanks

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

A reply was posted to this thread which i have moved to the Hotel Review section of the board and you can read here: Admiral Fell Inn Hotel Review. Please add your own experience to that thread upon your return.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your future travel purchases.

Thanks, enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]