Hotwire Hotel: 4* Indianapolis Downtown

Bridge203618
By Bridge203618,
in

I am reading correctly that the 4* Downtown listed as retail of $154.05 and going for $60 per night April 12 - 14 with amenities of

Fitness Center, Business Center, Restaurant High Speed Internet is identified as University Place conference center which is not really in downtown but has a shuttle to there? I am thinking I might be better off with the 3.5 star which could be one of at least 3 hotels by reading info on your site... correct?

Bridge203618 - Welcome to BetterBidding!

Yes, the University Place conference center has been reported with that set of amenties. So that would be a good guess. Sorry to say that I can't answer about the transportation to this hotel.

Sometimes booth PRICELINE and HOTWIRE zones feels unfair when a hotel is right on the border to another zone. Or if the zone cover more than it says. But that is just it way it is. But you're lucky you saw it before booking the hotel.

"I am thinking I might be better off with the 3.5 star which could be one of at least 3 hotels by reading info on your site... correct?"

Are you thinking about HOTWIRE or PRICELINE? If going with PRICELINE can you get any of the listed hotels. And you can get a hotel that is not listed at the boards list. Hotels and ratings change all the time.

Please post if you have any further questions.

YellowDog.

I am thinking I might be better off with the 3.5 star which could be one of at least 3 hotels by reading info on your site... correct?

Since PRICELINE doesn't use a 3.5* rating in their system, i assume you're referring to HOTWIRE? If so, what are the amenities associated with the 3.5* you're referencing?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]