Priceline Hotel: 2* Dublin (City Centre North) Days Inn Talbot St

forress
By forress,
in

• 2 weeks later...

Ohh, I'm a Dubliner and that's not a great hotel or location, sorry to say!! :) It is very central though. I'm sure you'll love Dublin anyway, after all it's about the craic not the hotel room. Dublin is a city where it pays to go up-market and try to bag a 4/5 star. I'd love to hear how your stay goes though, please post on your return. :)

Having Pricelined Dublin hotels several times, each time for weeks, I can tell you there are not any real PRICELINE bargains to be found in central Dublin. I ended up at the Westin for almost $300 per night, which was the same as their web rate. If you get any real discount for a central hotel in Dubin, I congratulate you.

On a positive note- we have traveled to 8 European capitals since September and Dublin was our favorite! I don't know what the Irish do, but they raise happy, polite people. We loved our stay. Hope you do, too.

• 2 weeks later...

OK if you can't PRICELINE anything check out these good hotels for flat rate per-room pricing:

Bewleys Hotel Ballsbridge Every Room, Every Night €119.00

D4 Hotels rooms from €99 per room per night.

These hotels are all in the up market Ballsbridge area of Dublin. It's still considered city centre, but equivalent to being in Kensington in London, so it's about a 15 min. walk to Grafton Street. But the upside is the area is quieter, safer and more residential. The Bewleys Hotel in Ballsbridge has a great restaurant called O'Connells, where you can eat a decent, but reasonably priced meal. Dublin is one of the most popular destinations for a short break for Europeans, with cheap year round air fares from the UK and Europe (thanks to Ryanair), so I'd suggest booking well in advance. Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]